Down the Rabbit Hole We Go

'Well, I'll eat it,' said Alice, 'and if it makes me grow larger, I can reach the key; and if it makes me grow smaller, I can creep under the door; so either way I'll get into the garden, and I don't care which happens!'

Today Dean Tenser, Meg, and I had our first meeting with dining services at The Wellesley College Club.  You should all know that the College Club has a restaurant with delicious food!  So it was definitely a treat for us to be invited there for a lunch meeting.  We (mainly I!) helped ourselves to everything, especially the desserts.  Everything you see above, I made sure to sample.

During the meeting, we discussed all the events we need dining services to cater, which is most of the events.  Prepare yourself to be treated with lots of food and snacks during Orientation week.  Be forewarned: You may or may not gain the Freshman 15 before classes even start. (It happened to me)  Just make sure to participate in the Fitness Breaks that Physical Ed., Recreation, and Athletics (PERA) offers during Orientation.  😉

from left to right: Joe (Director of Catering), Meg, Denisse, John (Dining Manager)

It ended up being a very productive meeting.  Joe and John had quite a few innovative ideas for themed lunches and snack breaks, which made us excited for this year’s food options.

I hope you all had a great weekend!  Meg and I had a great time basking in the wonderful Boston weather.

-Denisse

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.