Reinstalling Minnow And A Bit on Sci-Kit Learn

Today I reinstalled CentOS on Minnow. and I ran the part1 script. And I ran the part2 script. And I ran the part3 script. And I rebooted. And it went back to the awful screen.

🙁 So I tried installing again, but this time I only ran the part1 script. And then rebooted. But it still went to the bad screen.

🙁 So I tried installing again, but this time not running any scripts but rebooting after making /usr/network and ifup eth0-ing. This time, something worked! It didn’t go to that screen!

Upon logging in again, it was not connected, I had to ifup eth0 again, this is interesting, but also probably part of our part1 script. I’m going to leave minnow like that so that I don’t mess anything up, on my own. But you can log as as luser! 🙂

Sci-Kit Learn:

Eni wanted us to install SciKit Learn on Python2.7. Unfortunately SciKitLearn depends on scipy and numpy which aren’t installed on Python2.7 for us. But the first errer we got was that blas wasn’t working, so we worked to change the site.cfg file to include blas, which worked but then the scipy install complained about lapack. So we worked to change the site.cfg to include lapack. But then it complained about lapack-src, and we decided that lapack-src was unnecessary. So we installed scikit-learn on Python2.6 and will revisit this later.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.