Arduino Part 2

Although I still have a lot to learn, coding with the Arduino this time around seemed significantly easier than during Part 1 of this assignment. Aditi and I took the time to go through each code thoroughly so that we understood what every line did and we made sure to document each circuit that we built. The coding and wiring of the circuit still took some trial and error, but our troubleshooting process seemed more productive than last week. Although it was frustrating when our code didn’t work, finding the error and being able to successfully make it run was much more satisfying than having it work the first time. I look forward to continuing to learn more about coding Arduinos and applying the knowledge I learned from this assignment to future projects.

Using the Photocell to Vary the Blink Rate:

Using a Tactile Switch to Turn the LED On and Off:

By using this type of switch to turn the LED on and off, it allows you to control a certain aspect of the circuit without affecting the rest of it. In our case, we used it to turn on and off the LED without turning the whole circuit on and off. If we had other LEDs in our circuit, we could have used the switch to turn some on while leaving the rest off.

Sweep (downloaded from the example Arduino codes):

Knob (Edited to Turn from 60 to 120 Degrees):

One Comment